- May 10, 2017 at 8:58 pm #1460
So if letter O is under stress it sounds as A. How about A under stress? Or any other letter for that matter. Are there any other rules where vowels change their sound if they are under stress?May 11, 2017 at 3:26 pm #1467
It actually works in reverse. Unstressed letter ‘O’ has a sound of ‘A’. ‘O’ still sounds as ‘O’ when in is under stress.
This is the only exception to the rule. All other letters have the same sound regardless of stress.
Thanks for your question!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- DO YOU NEED TO LEARN TO BE A PROFESSIONAL WRITER?
- How much budget will be needed to take the ghostwriting services for a novel?
- In search of amazing book editors for my book on blogging
- Do writers need novel writing software?
- I want to learn Russian. What is the best online russian language courses?